Dr. Petia Kremen wanted a very unique look for the home page of her website. This presented several challenges in implementation to support a site that would work on all screen sizes. Using a design provided by the client, I created an “image map” to present the navigation inside her “Seed of Life” home page design and then switched to a more traditional menu style for smartphones and inside pages. Dr. Kremen also needed local business entries and SEO on Google, Yahoo and Bing to aid in search for her new medical practice. The client is still in the process of adding content to her site, but all the structure is in place for her to move forward.
What I did:
- Developed a custom WordPress theme based on client-provided Photoshop (psd) files.
- Implemented a challenging, non-traditional home page menu and design./li>
- Created a responsive design that allows for different layout and look depending on device used
- Set up local listings for search in Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Develped a site that will be easy for the client to update.
What Petia Kremen says:
For my new integrative medicine practice, I had a unique design created by an outside designer and asked Geri to develop a website based on this. Geri cautioned me about the possible drawbacks of my non-traditional design, yet was able to create a website from it that works well and looks beautiful. She paid close attention to the details of how the site would be accessed from different devices. Geri is very diligent and always responds promptly. She is considerate of her client’s needs and I felt that she cared about my website as much as I did. I consider Geri to be an expert in her area and have recommended her to several friends and colleagues.”.