CapGain Solutions needed a website for their new business that helped investors liquidate worthless private stock and “zombie investments” to potentially realize a capital loss and gain a write-off to offset capital gains. We worked on an SEO strategy and content to support this. The primary function of the website was to educate potential clients on the option of selling their worthless assets to CapGain Solutions and if interested, submit a form with the required information. The initial form was lengthy and in the end was simplified to increase the number of submissions.
What I did:
- Developed a custom theme for their new WordPress site.
- Implemented online forms and interface to Zoho CRM
- Advised on SEO strategy and supported clients’ efforts in this area.
- Implemented Paypal integration and customization
- Implemented recurring event reminders of tax events in clients’ calendars (iCal)- not currently being used.
- Provided start to finish support for their addon domain and hosting
What they say:
Working with Geri was a breeze. She brought creative ideas to our website project, she researched new tools and implemented the best ones, and she helped us think through the user experience. Geri is highly responsive and she takes care of business with finesse and alacrity.